To this end the IPv6 FORUM has
- established an open, international FORUM of IPv6 expertise
- shared IPv6 knowledge and experience among members
- promoted new IPv6-based applications and global solutions
- promoted interoperable implementations of Ipv6 standards
- co-operated to achieve end-to-end quality of service
- resolved issues that create barriers to IPv6 deployment
The <a href="http://www.ietf.org" TARGET=top>Internet Engineering Task Force has sole authority for IPv6 protocol standards. The IPv6 Forum reserves the right to develop IPv6 Deployment Guides to foster the operational use of IPv6.
The IPv6 Forum is a non-profit organisation registered in Luxembourg since July 17, 1999.
We would like to take this opportunity to urge your organization to sign up to become Members of the IPv6 Forum. Forum membership application information as well as the Benefits of Membership can be found under Membership Benefits  section. If we band together to stimulate the deployment and sales of IPv6 solutions, then everyone can benefit.
In case you are not directly involved in such promotion issues, we would be grateful to receive contact names for people in your organisation who can make the membership decision to bring you on board.
The IPv6 Forum welcomes every helping hand, and we invite you to join us. Your valuable addition to our membership would be another important step towards the success of this noble mission.